Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Mom has made this for years and now I do. Great served with baked potatoe or seasoned rice. Can br made up and frozen for up to 3 months.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (14 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (14 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9 pan layer chicken and brocolli.
- Mix together soup, mayo, lemon juice and seasonings. Spoon over top.
- Mix margarine and bread crumbs. Top casserole.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes. Uncover bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Can add 2 C cheddar cheese.
I love the tang, that the lemon juice and mayo gave this dish. It is very easy to put together and everyone liked it. I used 1 teaspoon Kosher salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 3/4 to 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Made for PAC Spring 2012
My family loves this recipe! My husband won't eat jar alfredo sauce anymore. The sauce looks runny when you mix it at first, but it cooks up very well.