Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Egg salad taken to a whole new level! From my collection of recipes, taken from a magazine about 10 years ago.
- 6 large eggs, hard-cooked,coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh snipped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine eggs and peppers in large bowl.
- Stir mayo, lemon juice, chives, dill and vinegar in small bowl until well blended and then pour over egg mixture.
- Fold together gently, but thoroughly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve as a salad or sandwich filling.
Nice salad, easy to make. We missed the onion though. Made it once as stated and the second time with one small onion diced finely. Will make it again but will use the onion version. Thanks for posting.