1/3 Photos of Cherry Cola Float
A twist on the classic coke float! Prep time does not include time to chill cherry cola or to chill the glasses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill the cherry cola and place 4 mugs or glasses in the freezer to chill.
- 2Once chilled, in a pitcher combine the cherry cola and vanilla extract.
- 3Place two scoops of fudge ripple ice cream in each of four chilled glasses.
- 4Pour the cola over the ice cream; top each float with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cola Float
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.2
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 52.5 g
- Protein 4.8 g