Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family really likes this, or they did, we haven't had it in a long time. My friend gave me this recipe at my bridal shower.
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can olives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Mix together and spread on bread.
- Heat 10 - 15 minutes in 250 degree oven.