Recipe by Vamy
This is from Kraft food & family magazine. It is very yummy!!!!
Top Review by berry271
This is a great recipe. It is simple to put together and good to eat. My husband and I had it for lunch this weekend and both enjoyed it. Him especially. The texture and flavor were both pleasing. I actually used canned veggies as I prefer their texture to frozen particularly in casseroles. I used one can (the 14 1/2 oz. size) corn, one peas, and one green beans, all drained of course. I also used the cream of chicken soup with herbs as I had it one hand, and thought it would increase the flavor. I think it worked well, but the plain soup would be good too, I'm sure.
- 709.77 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 304.75 g can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls