1/3 Photos of Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
This is from Kraft food & family magazine. It is very yummy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 709.77 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 453.59 g package frozen mixed vegetables
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 304.75 g can reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine first four ingredients in a 13 X 9- inch baking dish.
- 3Unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- 4Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 642.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 22.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup