24 hrs 15 mins
I'm assuming 'chart house' is a restaurant. he-he I just found this recipe in my box and thought it looked pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixer bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire for 2 minutes at low speed.
- 2Add mayonnaise. Blend 1/2 minute at low speed and 2 minutes at medium speed.
- 3By hand, crumble cheese into mixture. Blend at low speed no more than 4 minutes.
- 4Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chart House - Blue Cheese Dressing - Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.7
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 853.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: