Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Mashed potatoes with addition of cauliflower and garlic.
- 4 potatoes, diced (Idaho)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cauliflower, cut in halves in florets
- 2 garlic cloves, germ removed
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream, hot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a casserole of boiling salted water, cook diced potatoes, cauliflower, garlic until vegetables are tender.
- Drain and mash with hot heavy cream and butter. Salt and pepper.
Everyone went nuts for these. I'm gonna make them again in a few days. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe.
I really liked these! Maybe even more than regular mashed potatoes! LOL! I'll make these again.....thanks for sharing boomette!
Cauliflower not too overpowering. Made with skim milk and we still liked them. My hubby didn't notice it was cauliflower in there, but did think they tasted different (but still at them), and he hates the stuff!