Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Southern Living; living in the South, catfish is always plentiful and fresh. My family really likes it prepared this way.
- 158.51 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml milk
- 5-6 catfish fillets (2 lb.)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- Mix together cheese, flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in large bowl or plastic bag.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk; stir well.
- Dip fillets in egg mixture; dredge in flour mixture.
- Place fillets in a lightly greased oblong baking dish; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
A delicious way to cook catfish and made a wonderful family meal. I like recipes that aren't very complicated. This one fits that bill. The baked coating was crisp and had an excellent flavor. Appreciate this quick and easy recipe.
This is an excellent way to cook catfish. WOW, my family and I realllllly thought this was delicious and I was impressed by how easy it was to make. The fish were tender and flaky while the coating was crisp and well seasoned. Thanks for another great recipe. Keep 'em coming.
This is a very tasty recipe. I will definately will make it again.