Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; living in the South, catfish is always plentiful and fresh. My family really likes it prepared this way.
Top Review by ashlynt
A delicious way to cook catfish and made a wonderful family meal. I like recipes that aren't very complicated. This one fits that bill. The baked coating was crisp and had an excellent flavor. Appreciate this quick and easy recipe.
- 158.51 ml fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 4.92 ml paprika
- 1 egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml milk
- 5-6 catfish fillets (2 lb.)
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cheese, flour, salt, pepper, and paprika in large bowl or plastic bag.
- In another bowl, combine egg and milk; stir well.
- Dip fillets in egg mixture; dredge in flour mixture.
- Place fillets in a lightly greased oblong baking dish; drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily.