Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've seen this recipe all over the internet but do not see it here yet. I made a batch today and my house smells great! If you love cake batter ice cream then you must try these cookies!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large bowl stir together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil.
- Mix together, the batter will be dry and a bit crumbly just keep mixing, let stand a minute, mix more, it will come together eventually but note it will be drier than usual cookie dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto baking sheet in heaping spoonfuls
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Such a great way to use cake mix! These were super easy to make and delicious! My fiancé took them to work and they disappeared in about 30 minutes!! I'll definitely be making these again, and I plan on experimenting with different flavours!
Love these cookies. I've made vanilla, chocolate and red velvet cake batter cookies, with chocolate, peanut butter & white chocolate chips. All are excellent, red velvet look amazing on a Christmas cookie tray. Extremely easy and great taste.