I've seen this recipe all over the internet but do not see it here yet. I made a batch today and my house smells great! If you love cake batter ice cream then you must try these cookies!
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large bowl stir together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil.
- Mix together, the batter will be dry and a bit crumbly just keep mixing, let stand a minute, mix more, it will come together eventually but note it will be drier than usual cookie dough.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop onto baking sheet in heaping spoonfuls
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Love these cookies. I've made vanilla, chocolate and red velvet cake batter cookies, with chocolate, peanut butter & white chocolate chips. All are excellent, red velvet look amazing on a Christmas cookie tray. Extremely easy and great taste.