Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
An Italian coffee dream served warm
Make and share this Cafe Pucci recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ounce golden rum
- 1⁄4 ounce amaretto almond liqueur
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (or to your taste)
- 1 cup espresso, fresh brewed
- 1 ounce light whipped cream
- Warm liquors in a heat-proof cup, stir in sugar, and add espresso.
- Stir again, top with cream, and serve.
Love this on this semi-chilly day and I plan on spending some time in my own head today. It's so nice and comfy in there. Best place to be. On the contrary, maybe I should go there alone.
Very nice cup of coffee. Really enjoyed on this cold winters morn.
This was yummy, I really like just the hint of amaretto in it.