Recipe by Nif
This vegetarian-friendly Buffalo "wings" dish is a guilt-free delicious snack, appetizer or side! Serve it with ranch dip and some fresh carrots and celery. It's a slightly modified Rachael Ray recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 450ºF.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy and caramelized at edges. Remove from the oven, place into a large bowl and toss with the hot sauce.