Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This vegetarian-friendly Buffalo "wings" dish is a guilt-free delicious snack, appetizer or side! Serve it with ranch dip and some fresh carrots and celery. It's a slightly modified Rachael Ray recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup hot sauce (like Frank's Red Hot)
- Pre-heat the oven to 450ºF.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy and caramelized at edges. Remove from the oven, place into a large bowl and toss with the hot sauce.
Awesome! Super easy and quick, few ingredients and delicious. Looking forward to making this again!
This is so yummy and healthy. It's the perfect match. I'll be doing this recipe often. Thanks Nif :) Made for PAC Spring 2013
I covered the cauliflower with butter and seasoning, then sprinkled generous amounts of Parmesan on the butter. I wrapped it up and put it on the grill. It was delicious but the cheese all melted onto the foil and was pretty much lost. Next time I will wait until the head is done, open the foil at the top and return it to the grill opened with the Parmesan on top to melt.