Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A perfect mix of potatoes and broccoli. I used cream of mushroom soup to make a slight change in taste, which amazingly worked well for the recipe.
- Cook potatoes until tender and mash them.
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- Dot casserole dish with butter or mushroom.
- Add broccoli.
- Top the broccoli with the mushroom soup and grated cheese.
- Add the mashed potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Bake in a 350° F oven for 30 minutes.
This was tasty over all but I thought that the broccoli lacked a bit I'd add the garlic powder, salt and pepper to the broccoli in the future. It's a total, all in one, side that would be tasty with pretty much anything. Gotta love that :D
YUMMY! I liked it and Hubby LOVED it. It has 3 of his favorite things in it - mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese! Very easy to throw together. Thanks for posting this keeper! (Hubby said he's willing to make it himself next time!)
Good, easy, and economical. I used leftover cold mashed potatoes so it was super easy, and the timing was still 30 minutes. Thanks for sharing Studentchef. Made for POTLUCK TAG Game.