Recipe by Sandylee
This is another one of my Mom's recipes. I can remember Mom making this 40 years ago, but that is only my recollection. This is not a recipe with precise amounts, but "YOU CAN'T GO WRONG". If you like the ingredients in this recipe, then you are going to LOVE the results.
Top Review by sugarpea
Very nice appearance and texture combination. I'd probably add a few more seasonings next time. After 20 minutes I had to turn the heat up to 400° for another 10 minutes in order to cook the eggs. The casserole was at room temp when I placed it in the oven.
- 1 head broccoli
- olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 clove of minced garlic, to taste
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide broccoli into flowerets.
- Steam or cook in salted water until almost tender.
- Arrange in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle a little oil over the top of the broccoli.
- Sprinkle a large clove of garlic that has been minced over the top.
- Sprinkle with salt& pepper.
- Beat the 4 eggs with a tablespoon of water.
- Pour over the top of the broccoli.
- Top with some grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until tender.