Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from All recipes and was loved by many people.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and worcestershire sauce.
- Season with mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
OH MY GOSH ! Made this a few hours ago. Sampled it with a veggie and we are in heaven. I know this dressing won't last 24 hours. I have been looking for a really good Blue Cheese dressing and now I have it..<br/>Oma
I can't believe I haven't rated this. We've been using this blue cheese dressing for years, and it is without a doubt, THE BEST BLUE CHEESE EVER! We especially like to eat it on buffalo chicken pizza. It tastes exactly like the dressing from one of our favorite local restaurants, CJ Maggie's.
This has got to be the finest bleu cheese recipe on the planet! Change nothing and I'm sure you will love it. Especially good over an iceberg lettuce wedge with fresh bacon bits and a few more bleu cheese crumbles. I also add small shrimp to the salad, and cherry tomato halves. Yummmmm!