Cook1 hr 15 mins
A variation on Samantha19f2001's "I hate meatloaf, but...", recipe. I loved hers, but didn't have a use for the extra soup and my husband loves the topping I made. So this recipe combines the best of both for my household.
- Turn oven on and set at 350 degrees.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients together thoroughly. Using your hands is the best way to get it done. Form meat into a loaf shape and place in a baking dish.
- Place the meatloaf in the oven bake for 60 minutes.
- While meatloaf is in the oven, mix the final 3 ingredients together.
- After the 60 minutes, remove the meatloaf from the oven and spread the ketchup topping over the loaf.
- Place back in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Note: Make sure meat is cooked. You don't want to eat rare pork. Also, the meatloaf serves up easiest if you let it rest a few minutes before slicing.