1/2 Photos of Banana Pudding Parfaits
This idea comes from Kraft Food but the recipe is my interpretation of the idea. If you like, fat free milk and sugar free pudding mix can be used to make it a lighter dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the graham crackers into coarse crumbs, mix in the chopped pecans.
- 2Place the cold milk in a medium size bowl and sprinkle with pudding; beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- 3In 4 wine glasses or parfait glasses, spoon in a couple of tablespoons crumb mixture, top with 4 slices of banana and pudding; repeat layers once.
- 4Cover each glass with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 5To serve, top each with a dallop of whipped topping and 1 additional slice of banana.
- 6Please note: To keep the banana slices fresh, place them into 2 cups of water that has been mixed with 1 1/2 tablelspoons of lemon juice. Place on paper towels and pat dry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 421.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 29.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g