Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Simple appetizer recipe that's an alternative to deep-fried mozzarrella. From Kraft.
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 60 low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Cut cheese crosswise into 15 slices; cut each slice crosswise in half.
- Top each of 30 crackers with 1 cheese slice; cover with remaining crackers.
- Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve with the spaghetti sauce.
DEFINATELY use marinara sauce, TRUE! OMG! You had to see HOW fast these were devoured too! Make sure the cheese not only melts, but turns a lovely light brown as they did yesterday! For simplicity and the WOW factor, this VERY VERY VERY easy to do (make ahead too) dish...really glad it jumped out at me and came my way! THANKS!
Grat little appetizer! I used marinara sauce and they were gone in no time!
I made these for a snack, and they were easy and tasty. I only had a few Ritz, so I tried soda crackers and they were good too. Dipping in the sauce made them taste like pizza!