Recipe by Vino Girl
Simple appetizer recipe that's an alternative to deep-fried mozzarrella. From Kraft.
Top Review by mickeydownunder
DEFINATELY use marinara sauce, TRUE! OMG! You had to see HOW fast these were devoured too! Make sure the cheese not only melts, but turns a lovely light brown as they did yesterday! For simplicity and the WOW factor, this VERY VERY VERY easy to do (make ahead too) dish...really glad it jumped out at me and came my way! THANKS!
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 60 low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, heated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Cut cheese crosswise into 15 slices; cut each slice crosswise in half.
- Top each of 30 crackers with 1 cheese slice; cover with remaining crackers.
- Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Serve with the spaghetti sauce.