Vino Girl's Note:
Simple appetizer recipe that's an alternative to deep-fried mozzarrella. From Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 60 low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, heated
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Cut cheese crosswise into 15 slices; cut each slice crosswise in half.
- 3Top each of 30 crackers with 1 cheese slice; cover with remaining crackers.
- 4Place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake 8 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- 6Serve with the spaghetti sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Mozzarella Bites
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.3
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Ritz crackers