Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A very easy and fast dish to make. This was passed to me from my parents, and was kind of our "family" dish when I was young.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 package tater tots
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- grated cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef In a bowl mix together all the soup and the browned ground beef.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a casserole dish Grate cheese over the mixture evenly.
- Line the entire casserole dish with tator tots.
- Grate cheese over the tator tots.
- Bake at 375 until the tator tots are completely cooked.
This was a great tater tot casserole recipe! I added a can of corn to the meat mixture and I also added black pepper. This was very filling and a fast and easy recipe...Thanks!! :)