1/2 Photos of Applecrisp Muffins
Anna P.'s Note:
Easy muffin mix to make, found it in one of my favorite cookbooks, great with a cup of tea or coffee, nice to make at the cottage. Enjoy.
My Private Note
Large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- 2Beat egg in bowl with a fork.
- 3Blend in milk, margerine and honey.
- 4Stir in crumbs.
- 5Combine flour,baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- 6Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- 7Fold in grated apple.
- 8Spoon batter into muffin cups, generously filling each to the top.
- 9Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes or until done.
- 11Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Applecrisp Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1040 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g