Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 (18 ounce) packageany flavor cake mix (I prefer the mixes with pudding in them)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. I prefer to use a mixing spoon over an electric mixer since the dough will be very stiff.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, shape dough into round balls and then SLIGHTLY press the dough down with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Allow to cool and remove from cookie sheet.
- Makes around 24 cookies.
- Once cooled, frost with a buttercream (or any flavor) frosting.
- Store in a sealed container.
This is my favourite cookie recipe EVER! I just add chocolate chips and they are the most moist, chewy, delicious chocolate chip cookies ever. Also, I usually use Betty Crocker Super Moist White Cake Mix. However, I also like to experiment and try different flavour cake mixes (chocolate, yellow) and different mix-ins (like mini-reese's cups).
This was awesome. I used a chocolate cake mix, but I couldn't find any cake mixes with the pudding mix that I liked so I just used plain ole chocolate mix. I did find them a bit on the oily side, but it was still nice and chewy.
Too Buttery/Oily but moist!