1/9 Photos of Amish Baked Fried Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
When I visited Amish country in Penn. I fell in love with the Fried Chicken they made. Here is one of their recipes. Very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the beaten egg and milk together.
- 2Dip chicken parts in liquid.
- 3Stir together the salt,pepper and cracker crumbs.
- 4Dip chicken in dry mixture, using a spoon to cover well.
- 5Melt butter in a heavy cast iron skillet.
- 6Brown chicken well on both sides.
- 7Remove from stove top and place into the oven, cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 8Uncover and continue baking for an aditional 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amish Baked Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.8
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 110.9 mg
- Sodium 532.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 17.6 g