Recipe by Marie
No candy thermometer needed for this quick to make chocolate fudge with pieces of Almond Joy candy bars stirred in. Will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Top Review by Sabia
This is so very rich and good. My husband's comment was, "I thought fudge was supposed to be hard to make". He was thinking of the last time we tried to make an almond joy fudge. It didn't come out at all. This was perfect and may become my staple fudge recipe. I'd love to try making it into a rocky road fudge. Thanks Marie for the wonderful recipe.
- 2 (12 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini almond joy candy bars, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (16 pcs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter an 8" square baking pan and line with wax paper to overhang two sides by 2 inches.
- In pan, combine chips and milk over medium heat and cook, stirring constantly until melted& smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Stir in candy bars and spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm for at least 2 hours.
- Use wax paper to help remove from pan.
- Peel off paper and cut into 36 squares.