Zucchini Pie "mock Apple Pie"
photo by Serena 485247
- Ready In:
- pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- cook zucchini until tender, drain water well add in salt and lemon juice.
- Add all dry ingredients together mix well. (I added a pinch or two of brown sugar also).
- take and add drained zucchini to the dry ingredients mix well, will be runny but that’s ok it will set up.
- Dump filling in 2 9 inch unbaked pie crusts and dot with butter on top add the top pie crust and seal edges make vent holes on top.
- Put into oven at 400 degrees for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I Love to cook. I started first by getting all of my moms old family recipes and then my favorites continued by passed on recipes of friends and old co workers and I put them all in the computer ONE BY ONE in catigories, tedious but worth it cause now I have THE best cookbook ever. Almost every recipe in my book is tried and true. Now I have a new book I am making myself. I am trying out the Pressure Cooking arena and the Canning also. I hope to learn a lot.