World's Best Mac and Cheese
- Ready In:
1 8x8 dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter or oil and 8-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Cook penne, according to package direction, for 2 minutes less than recommended on the package.
- Rinse pasta in cold water; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cooked pasta and sauce gently but thoroughly.
- Pour pasta into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with cheeses and chile powder.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!