Star Wars Pretzel Lightsabers
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag pretzel rods
- food coloring
- In a double boiler, melt your white chocolate.
- Prepare three separate smaller bowls and divide the white chocolate evenly.
- Add your food coloring (red, green, and blue) to each of the bowls of white chocolate, so you have three bowls each with a separate color. Note: if you are using liquid food coloring your white chocolate may seize, so it's best to use gel. However, if you are using liquid food coloring, be prepared to gently reheat your chocolate so it can better mix with the food color.
- Dip your pretzel rods into the chocolate, one chocolate color per pretzel; leaving a small amount uncovered at the base. Tap the pretzel gently over the bowl to remove any excess chocolate.
- Let dry on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!