Salsa Omelet Pie
We love breakfast foods for supper during the winter, so when DH saw this recipe in our local co-op magazine, he was quick to point it out to me. Check it out and see what you think!!!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (we like the medium heat, but that is to your taste)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9" deep dish pie plate, or a 10" pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Pour salsa into the prepared pie plate.
- Blend cheeses and layer over the salsa.
- Blend the eggs and sour cream until smooth and pour over the cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inseted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation