Maxine's Curry Pickle (A Sweet Pickle)
photo by Sweetiebarbara
- Ready In:
6-8 pints of pickle
- Soak cucumber slices in salt water overnight.
- Drain and rinse.
- Make a syrup of last 5 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Put cucumbers into syrup and reduce heat to below boiling point.
- Stir constantly for 4 minutes.
- Place cucumbers in hot sterile jars.
- Bring liquid back to boiling point and pour into jars.
- They will seal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!