Linda's Onion and Rye Snack
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Kind of a silly little recipe that appeared in the first "Frugal Gourmet" cookbook --but it works!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf rye cocktail bread, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix the onion and the mayonnaise.
- Spread on a tiny bread slice and top with a bit of cheese.
- Broil for a few minutes until the top is just a bit browned.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION