Healthy Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients in order listed.
- Drop spoonfulls on ungreased cookie sheet (or silicone mat).
- Bake for 12-15 mins until puffy and cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
When I got married in 2001, I was completely unfamiliar in the kitchen. I grew up eating food from restaurants and a home cooked meal about once or twice a month. I stumbled around blindly the first few years, and my hubby had to try many awful creations...such as burnt chicken that was raw inside and carmels made from corn oil (instead of corn syrup). I have come a long way, however, and people love coming over to try my many new recipes, most getting rave reviews. Thanks to everyone for their recipes, I love to experiment!