Great American Cookie White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
This is a recipe for the Great American Cookie Company's White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes, finely minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces solid white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar on high speed. Add coconut, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine until dough forms.
- Mix in the white chocolate and nuts.
- Measure out about 2 1/2 tablespoons dough and form a ball. Drop each ball of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cookies should come out of the oven appearing slightly browned, yet under cooked. When cooled, the cookies will be soft and chewy like the original.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION