French Family Goulash
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cups tomato juice (I use Campbell's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups dried macaroni, nooodles
- 1⁄16 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- Boil the noodles 2-3 minutes less than stated on the cooking directions on the package. Drain.
- Brown ground beef and drain the grease.
- Combine the beef, noodles, tomato juice, garlic powder, onion powder and Accent.
- Boil on high heat until the liquid thickens and is not so runny. Serve hot.
- I also serve with dried chopped / minced onions on top for an extra crunch and flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!