Easy Miracle Face Mask!
I LOVE this face mask! It is only 2 ingredients, but makes makes my pores look nonexistent, helps get rid of pimples (I almost never break out now), moisturizes and makes your face VERY smooth. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt (moisturizes skin, tightens pores)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder (prevents acne, lightens blemishes)
- Combine the yogurt and turmeric.
- Wash your face with warm water to open the pores, gently pat dry.
- Using your fingers, spread an even layer of the mixture all over your face, avoiding the eyes.
- Let it sit 10-15 minutes, or until it starts to dry.
- Wet a washcloth with cold water, scrub off gently. The turmeric powder helps exfoliate your face and it is also an antibacterial agent (which helps prevent acne).
- If any yellow residue remains on your face, it can easily be removed with gentle scrubbing or any brand of face wash.
- Rinse with cold water and (optional) splash with a toner such as witch hazel.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION