Crispy Oven Fried Chicken from Tabasco
photo by NW Cajun Foodie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon original Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, TABASCO sauce and onion powder. Stir well until blended.
- Place cereal in a resealable plastic bag and seal. Finely crush with hands or rolling pin. Add parsley.
- Cover chicken pieces with mayonnaise mixture. Add chicken, a piece at a time, to cornflake mixture and shake to coat well.
- Place on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam. Lightly mist top of chicken with Pam.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is crisp, tender and no longer pink inside.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!