Country Style Bread
photo by Ayurveda For Life
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon seeds (optional)
- Mix the water with the yeast and sugar and stir well. Cover with clean tea towel and leave on the side for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the flour with room the salt, oil and seeds.
- When the yeast starts to bubble add it to the flour and mix well.
- Knead for about 5 minutes. The dough should be slightly sticky.
- Cover the dough in oil and put it a 26 cm round cake pan.
- Keep it in the oven in 50 degrees C for about 30 minutes.
- Then turn the heat up and bake it at 150 degrees C for about 60 minutes.
- When ready leave the bread to cool down on a rack, covered with tea towel.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!