Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
photo by katWoman2000
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- Mix together flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In mixer mix egg, sugars, peanut butter, yogurt and margarine until well blended and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mix in nuts and chips by hand.
- Heap by rounded teaspoon full onto baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 11-12 minutes, remove and cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!