Chipotle Lime Pork Chops
Chipotle peppers are dried and smoked jalapeño peppers. You'll enjoy the marinade's distinctively smoky character and pleasantly spicy bite that is enhanced with lime juice.
- Ready In:
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Chipotle Pepper Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 pork chops, trimmed (2 pounds)
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, water and lime juice in small bowl. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION