Basic Cream Cheese Pie (Mom's Cheesecake)
This is a simple version of cheesecake, using a store bought graham cracker crust. You can dress it up if you wish, by topping it with a little fruit or pie filling.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (8 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 graham cracker crust, pre-made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine in blender: egg, sugar, sour cream, vanilla. Blend.
- While still blending, add cream cheese pieces and pour in the melted butter.
- Pour into crust and bake for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation