Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat honey graham crackers, crumbs (about 1/2 cookie sheet)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes (about 1/4 cup)
- graham cracker crumbs
- Arrange banana slices in a single layer on a baking sheet, and freeze until firm (about 1 hour).
- Place frozen banana and remaining ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in PA and work in the billing dept. for a local health center. For fun I hang out with friends, and of course cook! I love to have fun cooking but am very inexperianced cook. Never get a chance due to my Dad working second shift and Mom makes his meal mid-day while I'm working. I love to read, play the piano and am learning guitar. I also like to sing and listen to music.