Anything Goes Deviled Eggs
- Ready In:
- Once eggs are boiled, cool by running cold water; I also put ice cubes in the water to speed up the process.
- Fry bacon (I nuked mine); crumble into little pieces.
- Boil salmon steak until thoroughly cooked. Remove skin and mix in bowl with the bacon and crabmeat.
- Peel and slice your boiled eggs. Place on plate or tray.
- Add boiled egg yolks.
- Add the Miracle Whip and sweet relish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and mash ingredients thorougly with your fork.Set filling aside.
- Use spoon to place filling into egg halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika; place in refrigerator for one hour until chilled.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Philadelphia, PA. I am single and prefer it that way. I'm currently unemployed, but looking actively for work as a marketing administrator. I do enjoy cooking for friends, but my family finds my tastes too exotic for them. I am a Navy veteran and have traveled extensively throughout Asia and lived in California for seven years. I'm constantly changing my profile because I am never satisfied with it. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">