Air Fried Sunfish
photo by Tom G
- Ready In:
- Put fish fillets and buttermilk in a resealable plastic bag, let soak for 30 minutes.
- Mix the next 3 ingredients and sprinkle over both sides of the fish.
- Dredge the fillets in the panko in a 9" pie pan or other shallow dish.
- Spray the inside of the basket, place the fish in the basket and spray the fish.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown (check occasionally after 5 minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!