- Ready In:
- 2 -3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 onion, sliced (or chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced (or chopped)
- 1 small head white cabbage, sliced (or chopped)
- 12 ounces canned tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- water, if needed
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion and pepper, and saute until softened and onion is translucent.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, curry powder, tomatoes with juice, salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add a little water if mixture sticks to pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation