Zucchini Tofu Curry
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 (12 ounce) extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 13 -14 ounces coconut milk, canned
- 1 large zucchini, cubed
- 1 -2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash curry powder, hot (more if you like heat)
- 1 dash cumin
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Drain and dice tofu.
- Add tofu to hot oil in wok and saute, drain excess liquid and continue to saute to desired crispiness.
- Add chopped onion and garlic. Saute until soft.
- Add coconut milk and spices.
- Cut zucchini into bite size pieces and add to wok.
- Let everything cook for 7-10 minutes more, depending on desired doness of zucchini and thickness of sauce.
- I like serving millet as a side which takes 20 minutes to cook, so I time it with the curry to make sure everything is done at the same time!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a delicious meal for me and my family. I'm always trying to find something my daughter is not allergic to and something she can enjoy. This one fits the bill for someone who is allergic to wheat, dairy, eggs and peanut. I'm sure a little ground up peanut or almond on top would be a good addition as well to this recipe.