Zucchini Quiche Impossible Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Lightly sauté zucchini in butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in 2 quart casserole.
- Place in blender: Bisquick, milk, eggs and cheese. Blend 1 minute.
- Pour on top of sautéed zucchini and place in oven.
- Bake at 350 degrees 50-55 minutes.
- Optional: When in season, I like to sauté a diced Walla Walla Sweet onion and layer on top of the zucchini before pouring the mix on top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, and I love to eat... and I LOVE to pour over recipes!