Zucchini Pasta With Cashew Pesto (Gluten-Free, Almost Raw)
photo by InnerHarmonyNutriti
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemons or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 zucchini
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients except for zucchini and salt to make pesto.
- Slice zucchini squash into pasta using a spiral slicer, mandolin or knife.
- In a bowl, place zucchini pasta and salt and mix.
- Add the pesto and mix.
- Infuse love and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!