Zucchini Pancakes With Sauce or a Sour Cream Topping !
- Ready In:
- In a small bowl; combine the flour, parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Combine the zucchini, egg, onion, & mayonnaise.
- Stir into dry ingredients until well blended.
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Drop zucchini mixture by cupfuls into skillet; press lightly to flatten.
- Fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Drain on paper towels.
Serve with these toppings of your choice:
- Your favorite spaghetti sauce & parmesan cheese or the sour cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hi ~ My name is Chef Poker ~ I have a Beautiful Daughter & Grand Daughter... I was a Proud owner of a Landsheer Newfoundland Named Angel......... Now we have 2 Pappillions... Nothing like changing SIZE !! lol I live in the Beauifull Berkshires of Massachuttes......... </p>