photo by bonitabanana
- Ready In:
- Grate zucchini (larger bits gives a more satisfying texture when finished).
- Dice onion (s).
- Over medium heat (gas 2) melt butter in frying pan.
- Add the onion to pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add shredded zucchini and mix well with the onions.
- Toss in your salt/pepper/other spices.
- Sauté mixture until zucchini is slightly limp (3-4 minutes).
- Lastly, put in the sour cream and mix it in well.
- Reduce the heat and cook either for 1 minute or until the sour cream is warm.
- Serve immediately!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!