photo by ontheroadid
- Ready In:
4 140 cal.
- 6 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer or mandolin.
- Toss noodles with 2 teaspoons salt, and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add zucchini; cook for one minute. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water to stop cooking.
- Heat margarine/butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!