Zucchini- Mozzarella Casserole
photo by cookiedog
- Ready In:
- Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onions and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add seasonings to zucchini mixture.
- In a large bowl, eggs, cheese, and mustard.
- Add zucchini mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!