The title and base of this recipe comes my daughter's cookbook "Pretend Soup" by Mollie Katzen. So easy and delicious as a veggie side dish in the summer. I use oregano here, but any fresh herbs would be delicious.
- Ready In:
- 4 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the zucchini and saute until soft, but still holding their shape. Stir in the fresh oregano and season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Place in a shallow serving bowl or platter. Spread the parmesan cheese over the zucchini and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We have this book and tried this recipe last year. My granddaughter was 6 when we made this recipe together and she enjoyed it so much, she asks to buy zucchini any time we see it available. The family enjoyed eating the moons, too. Nice and easy way to use zucchini and a really great way to include kids in the kitchen!Reply